Best WeTransfer Alternatives
WeTransfer is a large-volume computer file sharing and transfer files service on the interent. It provides basic service at no expense. The best feature of this file transfer tool is that it allows free users to send files of up to 2Gigabyte.
However, the greatest drawback of WeTransfer is that in some cases files get lost or are not properly downloaded.
Below is a handpicked list of the best WeTransfer alternatives, with popular features and latest download links. This list includes open source (free) software as well as commercial (paid).
Also Read: Basic Concept of Search Engine Optimization
Sync.com is a cloud service for sharing files from any mobile device or computer. Synchronization provides an ideal solution for sharing and storing sensitive and confidential data.
- Sync enables you to send files of any size to anybody, even if they do not sign up.
- If you upload files larger than 40GB, performance becomes slower.
- Sync is compatible with iOS, Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems.
- Grants unlimited data transfer for all plans.
Icedrive is a cloud service for the next generation that helps you have easy access, manage and update your cloud storage in an easy manner. It provides a space to share, view, and collaborate with your data.
The only cloud storage solution compatible with Twofish encryption. Every data is encrypted on the client side.
- It enables you to store files of up to 100 TB.
- There is no need for a time-consuming sync as you can load IceDrive with a simple click.
- Icedrive provides an easy-to-use, and clean interface for managing your files.
- Stream media from cloud storage and easily share with friends
Mega is an online file storage and hosting service provided by Mega Limited. This solution is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Uses keys to encrypt files and conversations.
- It offers 50 GB of free storage space.
- Mega enables you to sync files and folders.
- Upload or download 1GB of data every 6 hours
This is a powerful, secure, and easy-to-use competitor for cloud storage that enables you to send files in an efficient and fast manner. When you register with this platform, you will receive 10 Gigabyte space for free cloud storage.
- Save and use files on your laptop with phone, pCloud Drive, or the internet.
- Lets you send, receive and work with your friends on each file
- Keep your private files private within the encryption system with pCloud Crypto.
Internxt Drive is one of the best services for free cloud storage with the best levels of privacy and security. It allows you and your team to store different types of files with complete security.
- It gives you access to a range of applications suitable for all your devices.
- You can download content remotely.
- It allows you to store and retrieve data whenever you want.
- It offers reliable customer support.
- It offers different pricing options.
- It allows you to store files up to 2 GB for free.
MASV is an app that allows you to transfer large files without problems. It provides a dashboard to see the progress, speed and delivery time of the transfer. This app supports local, Amazon S3, and more storage.
- It provides pause and resume features for each file transfer.
- Provides dark mode and while mode for ease of use.
- It allows you to transfer more than one file at a time.
Supported platforms: Linux, Windows, macOS, and browser
7) One Drive:
Microsoft OneDrive is a provider of synchronization and storage services for a file transfer tool. It’s available free of charge to anyone with a Microsoft account. The app can be used to sync files on Mac or Windows PC.
- It allows you to use your mobile phone to scan whiteboard notes, receipts, business cards, or store paper documents.
- For security purposes an expiration date can be set on images, files, and links.
- It allows you to upload files of up to 15 GB.
8) PO Box
Dropbox is a service for hosting file. It provides personal cloud, file sync, cloud storage, and client application. Whether you’re working alone or in a team, it’s designed to allow for collaboration on your projects.
- It provides you with securely syncing of data across all devices.
- The file size must be 50 GB or less.
- The service is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows operating systems.
9) Google Drive:
Google Drive lets you store, share, and access your files from any device. The first 15 GB of storage is free. It allows you to save stories, photos, designs, recordings, drawings, videos, and more.
- Your files in Drive can be accessed from any smartphone, tablet, tablet, or PC.
- You can quickly invite others to download, view, and collaborate on as many files as you want
- You can create spreadsheets, documents, and presentations.
- This open source WeTransfer alternative offers real-time syncing.
- You can create forms to help you take a survey.
- It can be combined with thousands of external applications such as Gantt chart, mind map, diagram tools, etc.
10) Surge Send
Surge Send is an alternative to WeTransfer. This file transfer tool allows storage of up to 250GB. It provides a higher level of encryption and complete privacy. You can transfer up to 50 GB per file.
- Password protection
- Pause and resume upload when it suits you
- Get larger uploads and more storage options
This WeTransfer alternative lets you encrypt sensitive files
- Write a personal message.
- Drag and drop the file into the transfer.
- You can specify the expiration date.
4shared offers its users free file sharing and transfer services of the highest quality. This WeTransfer alternative application is designed to make storing and accessing data easier and more accessible to users all over the world.
- 100 GB cloud storage
- Add download and free sharing
- SSL data encryption for maximum protection
- Get access to direct file download links