Having a temple at home is a must for most Indian households. It is one corner of the place where people can sit, meditate, and calm themselves by connecting to that one power. As this place is built in a way that needs to be soothing, people prefer using marble stone to build temples at their place. Marble is a white stone in color and has a highly soothing effect on your mind and body when you sit around it and worship. Many other reasons make Marble an ideal stone to build temples in their homes. Let’s check out why people install marble temples at home.
Why Use Marble Stone To Build A Temple – Others Don’t
One of the main reasons behind using Marble is its white color which calms all your anxiety and stress down. Temple being one corner of your place where you sit to release all your stress, it is essential to be built in a way that sorts the purposes. Secondly, Stone is one super durable stone, so, once built the marble temple for home lasts for years and years. Secondly, Marble looks elegant, making it a perfect fit for the temple.
6 Reasons Why You Should Only Install A Marble At Home
You know that you can place a radha krishna marble statue at your marble mandir. But, below are the significant reasons which make marble the best fit for your temple.
- Easy to Install – Marble temple is super easy to install, the marble temple manufacturers install it to one area at your place, and you can use it till it becomes vintage. Also, if the temple is small, you can buy it and install it by yourself easily.
- The cleaning process is easy – It is easy to clean a temple and keeps it shining for years. You need a wet cloth and a cleaning liquid, and we do with it. The easy cleaning process makes it even more preferable.
- Enhances the house’s beauty– Marble is a white-colored stone looks exquisite and ultimately enhances the house’s beauty. The same goes with Marble god idols.
- Marble temples can be installed without demolition – One can install a temple without any demolition, which is not the case with any other stone.
- Custom size marble temple: Marble temples can customize easily, and you can choose the size you want to install at your place, depending on the space. You also have the option for plain as well as meenakari marble temple.
- Easy to move: As a marble temple is easily installed, you can move it to whichever space you want, and it is also easy it reinstall in case you are shifting to another place.
Vastu Tips for Installing Marble Temple At Home
If you plan to install a temple at home, going in either eastern or north-eastern directions is always suggested. That brings health and prosperity to your home. It is essential to take care of Vastu to ensure you get positive vibes from the temple.
Considering the above reasons, it is best to install a temple at home instead of any other stone/material. These days you can buy the temple both online and offline. You can also check out the collection at Marble Temples which specializes in sharp carving on marble temples.